Thursday, May 26, 2016

Going with the flow.........

Mr EggMoneyQuilts has been gone for work 3 months this year. He misses home, he misses his dog-Buddy, and he misses me a little! So when he had to go to Mississippi for 4 days  he begged me to go. There were several reasons I didn't need to go. I have 4 T Shirt quilts I need to get made. We would have to take the dogs. We have an extra dog we are keeping for a couple weeks. I have a lot of yard work that needs to get done. I could go on.........

I went. Here is Mr. EMQ and Buddy (notice Mr. EMQ is whistling):
Winnie does not do well in a hotel and cannot be left alone for long periods of time. I decided to do a mini retreat and sew for 10 hours a day. I sewed they slept:
I make a patchwork quilt that I sell in my ETSY shop so I sewed blocks together. This is the stack I got done:

They will turn into a quilt like this:
Now I am home. I have a mountain of laundry. I got to see a part of the USA I have never been to.
I survived................

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......