Sunday, April 12, 2015

Beautiful Day in SC!

On the way to the little farmer's market they have every Saturday morning downtown I saw a little sign that said ESTATE SALE. U-turn! I got these adorable lamps for my bedroom:
And this cute TV for the kitchen. I've never had a kitchen TV mainly because I try to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen! Maybe I am changing.
We finally settled on a contractor to tear our old deck down and build a new one. They came out Friday afternoon and started.  Hopefully they will be back bright and early tomorrow! The dogs are pretty much stuck in the house until the new deck is up!

So today I am working on t-shirt quilts! It's like a big puzzle that comes together. I still need to finish Tommy's t-shirt quilt. He keeps asking me about it? Hopefully I will work it in while I am sewing these (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......