Saturday, February 28, 2015

Quiltsy Team Making the World Better

March is National Quilting month and the Quiltsy team on Etsy is celebrating by donating quilts and quilty items to our favorite charities.

March 1st is my day and I am donating several quilts to Hannah House in Columbia, SC. The guild I belonged to for many years before I moved-Greater Columbia Quilters- donates quilts to this worthy cause. Hannah House is a shelter for battered women and children. Quilts let the women and children know that people care about them and their struggles.  I delivered the quilts to my friend Mary Z who works with the guild comfort quilt program. Thanks Mary!


Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful cause! Thanks for sharing your talents. #quiltsycares

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah House sounds like a wonderful charity to donate to! Wonderful! TwinSIsCreations, C&C

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......