Saturday, February 21, 2015

I'm Published....Doing the HAPPY dance

I just got my Spring/Summer copy of fresh+quilts and ta da......I have a quilt in it! My first time being published.
And here's my quilt:

I made a queen size version of this quilt and loved it-you can see it here. Then I decided to try a smaller version. 
...................................
I am hoping (please,please) I can get off these crutches this week! It's the weirdest feeling-it's like my right leg has forgotten how to walk. It makes everything so much harder to do. 

PS********** I have gotten a couple inquires about the instructions. They call for 13 and 3/4 yds of taupe. That is a misprint. You only need a 55 x 62 inch rectangle  which equals out to 3.5 yds. Sorry for the confusion.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published! Great quilt featured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Vivian, on the publishing of your quilt! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful guilt, Vivian! Congrats on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the process of making this bicycle quilt and the material list shows 13 3/4 yards of solid taupe however the directions only state to cut a size 55 x 66 1/2 inches from this fabric. What is the rest of the fabric for? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment goes with the one from Mrs. Matheson above. Is the 13 3/4 yds. of fabric a typo? If not, I REALLY need to know what the rest of the fabric would be for.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......