Friday, January 23, 2015

Project Quilting Week 2

I am excited to be participating in the Project Quilting challenge that Kim from Persimon Dreams hosts.
I missed last week-life got in the way-but I managed it this week. The challenge is Sunrise/Sunset.Several years back I designed a pattern of the SC palmetto tree.  I  made a couple but never got around to even quilting them!
So I made my pattern
Traced it onto blank Kona
Then put the palmetto tree onto my background and quilted it!
This is the completed quilt:
I call it Carolina Sunset.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the process of how you created your quilt. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! I love how you framed your tree with the same piece of fabric! So clever :) Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......