Monday, January 5, 2015

Design Wall

I don't know how I went without my design wall up. After looking at my wall while watching Downton Abbey last night I decided to make blocks for the center instead of a piece of fabric. I started these tonight

I think I need to make about 7 more blocks.

I went back to water aerobics today -it's been 3 weeks since my last class. It sure felt great! I go to a great gym and they have a deep water aerobics class. I am not a strong swimmer so the first time I jumped in was a little scary! Now it doesn't bother me at all.

Santa brought Winnie this pink toy and she carries it with her all day and sleeps with it! Such a sweet dog-
Wow- I have blogged 2 days in a row-it must be gonna snow! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......