Monday, June 2, 2014

E-I-E-I-O

My friend's granddaughter is turning 2 this month. They are having a Old MacDonald theme party. I found this panel and quilted up this cute little quilt for her!
I also made this cute little pillowcase to put the cute little quilt in!
Those are actually the same fabric. What a difference natural lighting makes! I can hardly wait to give it to her! I serged the pillowcase. I bought a serger 2 years ago right before my illness. I haven't been able to use it much. the loopers were threaded but the thread had come out of the needles. I could not fiqure out how to rethread. there are plenty of Youtube videos on threading the loopers but not the needles. I guess it is obvious-NOT! Anyway I hand threaded them and by the time I had serged this little pillowcase my needle was bent backwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What my friends are saying.......