Sunday, March 2, 2014

I'd rather be quilting!

Well we are still moving! We have most of our "stuff" moved from one house to the other. Now to clean the old house and get it ready to sell. we've had a few hiccups at our new house but they seem to be working out. I haven't moved my longarm yet so I haven't started back quilting. Soon...real soon.
I did run a few new patterns and will be posting them to my pattern page. These are my favorites:

It's called Baby blooms but it reminds me of a daisy pattern I used to quilt with the paper patterns.
This is Curvy Cats. I have a quilt in mind for this pattern.



 This called Calamari. It will be neat on a modern quilt.



 And this is my favorite-perfect for a Dr. Seuss quilt!
Buddy is tired too!


 Thanks to all my customers who are being patient. Life changes and you have to go along for the ride!




1 comment:

  1. I love your new patterns and good to see that you've posted. I know it's a very busy time for you, but I hope we can get together soon - and if you need help, just call!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......