Thursday, November 21, 2013

Life's been good to me...so far

Yes-We went to an Eagles concert last Friday night. It was an overall great time. We had great seats and the people around us were't drinking and acting stupid! There was a guy about 6 rows down who stood up and danced the whole 3 hours. He really just flailed his arms around and shook his booty! I thought he was going to give his date a black eye the way he flailed his arms! Speaking of flailing-there is this lady in my water aerobics class who flails around like a cow that is drowning. I'm scared to be around her because she may hit my back. I move-she moves. Oh well!!

I have been quilting -quite a bit actually . I always forget the pictures but this is on my machine today:
And a close up:
I really like this spiral. It's not to dense and it looks like freehand.

In my spare time I have been packing and we have moved a few loads to our "death house". My husband doesn't like me to call it that but we are downsizing and getting rid of a lot of our "stuff" so the kids won't have to one day. I thought I would live in this house forever but things change and you just have to change too!
Happy quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time. :) We need to meet soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasons of life...what a nice opportunity to sort through and decide what is really important to keep in your life! I have been doing a lot of that lately myself, although we aren't moving, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's hard to imagine that you will leave your gorgeous house. Life goes on so embrace it and it will be a good thing. Your strong as I have seen you tackle many challenges recently. I know you will be fine. Great attitude too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......