Sunday, September 8, 2013

Not your Grandmother's Flower Garden

This is why I love my job! I get to look at beautiful quilts everyday. I know I will probably never make a quilt like this-but I sure have enjoyed touching it and drooling over it!

I am quilting it with a shiny green Isacord thread. Beautiful.
---------------------
I have been busy looking at paint colors and wallpaper. Fun, fun,fun! I am also on baby watch-no baby yet! Baby Madeline is scheduled to arrive on the 24th of September. If she takes after me she will be late!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt!!
    Wow, time has gone by pretty fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you said you were going to be a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does seem to fly! Thanks- vivian

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......