Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho

I have had a lot of Christmas quilts come in to be quilted in the last few days! There are not a lot of Christmas patterns that I like -to me they seem to "busy". I have a neat snowflake pattern that looks good and I just got this Christmas pattern that I love!
And a close up of Santa!
This next picture is a QOV that I quilted for a group project the Quiltsy team on Etsy is doing. It was pieced by Whitney from Oregon. I will be mailing it  to NY for a ceremony on the 11th.
I quilted it with Star Swirl.

 The weather here in SC is gorgeous! I plan to work in the yard this weekend. How about you? How will you spend this Labor Day?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. Nice to see that you are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will hopefully be working on my sewing studio. My girl and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather while my son has been at school. I have to work Monday, so no holiday for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Christmas quilt. I am doing one with snowflakes right now. takes 1 hr to do one row, about 60 inches. but is looking great.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......