Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Comfort quilt with swirling pearls

I am quilting this quilt for my guild . I wanted to try out a new pattern before I use it on customer quilts. I will not be using it! It's very confusing to quilt. At one point I thought my belts were loose because it retraced itself to the beginning! If the bobbin runs out or the top thread breaks it is almost impossible to find the right spot to restart the panto. It is also to busy and to "thready". It would look ok on a solid fabric but any fabric with a design looks messy.


Buddy is right under my feet all day! I think he is afraid I will leave him. He should be afraid-Mama is taking a much needed vacation to the beach in a few days!

Here is Cherry-zonked out!
Back to it..Hope your Tuesday is great!
----------------------------
LORDY LORDY! I just looked at my blog and the first one on my blog list looked unfamiliar so I clicked on it! It is pics of naked women. I removed it from my blogroll. I don't know how it got there but don't click on a blog called, "Quilting in the Valleys"!
----
UPDATE:
I just turned the lights off and the quilting looks so pretty-I may reconsider!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on the pattern. BTW It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like the pattern too, but if it is a problem to quilt, I don't want it. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pattern too and think it looks so nice on the quilt!! Have fun at the beach, that is where I am right now, it is so relaxing and wonderful. Time flies so fast and before you know it, it is time to go home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look a little busy but I kind of like it. I wonder what it would look like on a solid color fabric...?

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......