Wednesday, July 31, 2013

32 weeks and 2 days...........

That's how long its been since my surgery. I go to water aerobics 4 or 5 mornings a week and it has really helped! I still can't turn my neck so I "pull thru" when I park. So watch out if you see me around town. I have been quilting some-
finishing this one up today. Also planning a baby shower-
And the big time consumer is buying a house! My husband's job is moving and renting was too expensive so we bought a small house. Lots of changes!
----------------------------------------
Whew! Glad I posted at least once in July! Hope everyone's week is great!
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW, lots going on, and glad to see that the quilting continues.....
    Your going to have a great time setting up your new little home...
    Have fun and SMILE your doing great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...moving?!!? Beautiful quilt, and continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of things going on in your life, but so many good things. I'm so glad you are feeling better. The quilt in the picture is beautiful and baby showers are so special. I know that new baby will have so much love from the family.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......