Monday, May 20, 2013

Down on the farm, 22 weeks and Maddie

Another trip to the farm...................
When something catastrophic happens to you and you survive (it's been 22 weeks since my operation) you look at the world different. Spending time with my parents and just walking around the farm with the dogs is a great way to spend the afternoon!
-----------------------------
I did make this quilt for my new granddaughter -to-be

They are calling her Maddie and her middle name will be Rose-so roses on the back!
Had the TV off most of the day and then turned it on and saw the devastation in Oklahoma. Prayers going up for all the victims-especially the children.
-----------
Hope your Monday was great and everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you starting to be back to enjoying life. You are looking well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted. Your spirit is really good. Nice grand daughter quilt. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy to see you smiling!!!!! Life is great, have fun and enjoy
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of simple quilt. She is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......