Monday, April 22, 2013

Size matters....

I love the computerized longarm for pantos  because I can alter the size of the pattern to fit the feel of the quilt. The Pokey little puppy quilt client wanted small paws:
And a close up:
The Clemson quilt needed bigger paws:
and..................
Then one more beauty on the machine today:
I am progresing in my recovery. I have good days and bad days. Days where I need extra meds and then sleep a lot! Just thankful for each day!
........................
Hope your week is good!

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I guess size does matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear of your continued recovery. I think about you every day.

    Great quilting on your finishes and cute too!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Pokey Little Puppy quilt is too cute. Glad to hear you are improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have been buzy... glad you are feeling better. and size does matter. I used the a paw even large for a BEAR, lol

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......