Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No more brace!

I had a good Doctor's visit. My "hardware" is holding up and I don't have to wear the brace anymore. I definitely feel better! I have started doing a few customer quilts. Right now only smaller quilts -no huge king quilts! I go back for more tests in June and hopefully my bones will be fused together and I can lift more. Here are the first 2 quilts I have done:
Curly twirly flower with white thread.

Modern squares in blue thread. I also almost finished my first "flower explosion"  and started my second.
This is the first quilted.
and the back...I am pulling all the binding to the back so you can't see it on the front.
And this is my newest! This is so much fun!
...................................
Hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY for you. Keep up the good eating and don't forget to drink your milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for happy news. :) Quilts look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great!! So glad to see that you are feeling better.. Best wishes, McGill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are getting a lot done.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......