Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Eleven weeks

I am celebrating 11 weeks since my surgery! I am still in a brace and cannot drive. It's tough depending on others to do simple things. Last night I got in the bathtub just fine then realized there was no way I could get out .Luckily my hubby was home-he didn't mind helping! I will stick to showers from now on!
This tablerunner is on my machine today. It started out to be a queen size quilt but then I ran  out of the background fabric.
And this is on my design wall. I need more wonder under to finish it. My Mom is taking me to Jo-ann's Thursday to buy some more.

-----------
Wasn't that awful that guy was swallowed up in a sinkhole  in Florida? It makes me realize things could be worse than having a broken back. I feel so sorry for his family.

3 comments:

  1. You just keep on recovering... I'm right around the corner if you need anything. Love the Dresden plate table runner. I'm a big fan of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table runner! It's great to see you posting again. You were missed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see what you are doing with the circles. looks interesting. take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......