Monday, March 11, 2013

12 weeks and a Birthday

Today is my birthday!I have been celebrating all weekend by sewing and eating cake! My DH sent me these beautiful tulips:
I have all my rings cut out and have started sewing them to the background-
I chose gray because I am going to run an all-over pattern. I will match the thread to the background and hopefully the gray thread won't show up too bad on the rings. Here are the rest of my rings waiting to be sewn on-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to lunch with a girlfriend and then back to sewing! Hope your day is great!
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Beautiful flowers.

    Are you needle turning the rings? It's a very interesting quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I like the way your quilt top is turning out, I can't wait to see it quilted. The 11th is also my hubby's birthday.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......