Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dresden plate

Well we are adjusting to life without Trixie. Cherry and Buddy miss her beause she was the "begger". She begged all day and I gave out a lot of treats. Now no one begs!
This is what I have accomplished this week. I quilted this cute yellow quilt:
I have also started my dresden plate quilt. I do this while watching the Jodi Arias trial. Is anyone else watching? I think she has gotten bad legal advice. That sex tape should have never been played!

I also went to the ENT doc on Monday. My vocal chord is unparalyzed and I can talk again!. It's not 100% but it will get there. I was originally supposed to get a shot in the neck so I was very thankful when my voice came back on it's own!
Hope your week is going good............................................................

5 comments:

  1. It has been a whole year since I lost Dutch and I still grieve for him. The three bassets, two of whom have come since his death, are a distraction but not a cure.

    Your quilts look fabulos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I have followed your saga with your illness and am happy that everything is going okay for you. Sorry to hear about your dog, Trixie. I am happy that you are able to get back to some quilting. I hope you continue on the road to recovery - Betty (one of the four Greenwood ladies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see a,post from you. I know this means you are well on your way...... You go girl!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to see you quilting. love the yellow quilt, what is the quilting pattern? Wayne like it when I couldnt talk, at least for awhile. Now he knows if I dont talk, I am sick. Had my jaw wired shut 26 years ago due to TMJ surgery. Cant believe it has been that long. take care, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that things are improving. I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......