Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

There is a new normal here!
I saw my 3rd neurosurgeon yesterday. He can "fix" my back but it is risky. So far I am not having any problems so he wants to monitor me and hope my bones fuse together by themselves. He said I can return to normal but I don't think I will ever push a wheelbarrow around the yard again full of rocks! My DH is taking me to the gym today to show me how to use the machines so I can build my arms and legs up. I lost a lot of muscle tone while I was sick.
Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are progressing and healing. Really hope you don't have to have surgery. Sending you special wishes to continue your healing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are improving. I have missed you and your beautiful work.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are feeling better. take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......