Friday, November 30, 2012

A finish!

I made this cute  quilt for my friend's grandbaby.  I got the inspiration from the book," We Love color". I didn't use her templates (ok-I'm lazy) but I think it came out cute.
---
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Mine will be bittersweet. I sold my manual longarm to a friend and she is picking it up on Sat. That was a great machine  but with my back problems I don't think I can push it around! We need room anyway to have a spare bedroom in case we ever get grand kids!

3 comments:

  1. LouAnn will take really good care of your baby and I am so glad you are feeling better. Visit longarm group in January. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vivian. I am glad you are getting better. D you have another long arm? I hope you don't have to give up quilting altogether! This is a really cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I may have to make something like this for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......