Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Progress

I am making good progress on being healthy again! I still am wearing the antibiotic thinga mijig that pumps antibodies into my body 24/7.  One more week and they cut me free! I will be gong to the  neuro surgeon this week to talk about back surgery.

Now the good stuff! I did manage to cut out a baby quilt. I don't know how straight it will be -given all the meds I am on! Guess babies aren't real particular! Thanks again for all the cards and especially the prayers! I get cards everyday and it really lifts my spirit. The pic above is my husband who has kept the house and taken care of everytthing! The house is clean for once so drop by anytime!

10 comments:

  1. Vivian,
    So glad to here that you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy-it's been a tough road!

      Delete
  2. So wonderful to hear your typing voice! I am glad you are feeling better, look forward!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are on the way ...... , thinking of you, and am sure that
    life will soon be wonderful for you again. Put on those Jackie'O sunglasses, soak up some sunshine and you will shining all the way here. Miss you,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready for my Jackie O glasses! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Hooray! For feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing the get well wishes for you! I hope you feel 100% better.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......