Friday, August 3, 2012

Human pin cushion

Where do I start?

Due to medical issues that have taken quite a toll on me I am having to make a few changes.
I will no longer do custom quilting. I love to do it but I am not able. It's too hard on my back.
-------------------------
I will still be doing the all-over quilting with my Statler. There are so many patterns available and I plan to widen my selection. I will be taking a break for a few months. Hopefully getting back into quilting late fall.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're having health problems. You're right to step back and make changes that will protect you. After all, your health should come first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes. Let me know if I can help in any way. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sad, you do such beautiful work. I send you healing thoughts, back pain is truly horrible. May you be pain free!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see that you feel up to posting on your blog. We've missed you and I'm sending more get well wishes your way right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you quick healing.
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivian, Hope that you are feeling better, please post from time to time, Miss you!!
    LOL Suzan

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......