Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The things we do for the grandkids!

A new client's first quilt made for her grand daughter. She did an excellent job on it!
I got my star quilt quilted-now to bind it!
Cherry (furbaby) hates the rain. We were walking through the woods this afternoon and ONE drop of rain fell off a tree onto her head. She took off like a rocket. She's 14 years old but you'd never believe it if you saw her running! I couldn't catch her. Luckily she found her way to the truck and waited for the old woman to catch up. She also had had surgery last week and was not even supposed to be outside much less running! She's sound asleep now-wore out!
Hope your Wednesday has been great!

3 comments:

  1. Both quilts are fun....I have not yet attempted a star quilt, don't know if I ever will, yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Cherry! Don't let your age slow you down.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......