Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mama said there will days like this........

I give up! Machine 2-me 0.
I've tried to run 2 quilts (both mine) and the longarm is screwing up! I've got it oiling now and will try again later!
Cherry has the right idea-just curl up on the floor!
I did get this quilt off last night for my Mom..........
now I think I will go cut the grass before the storms hit. Also I got this lily last year for Easter. I planted it outside and it bloomed for me this year. It's fading a little now but it really was pretty a couple days ago.

---
I think I will take my own advice and Keep Smiling! :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope your longarm decides to behave itself. Until then I think you need to follow Cherry's advice and take a nap - but somewhere more comfortable than the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating when things don't run like you want but maybe after a rest and grass cut all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I know it's a bad cone of thread but I SO wanted to use it! I also just noticed I left a word out of the title! Oh well-move over Cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad it is just thread and not worse. hope it is better today. maybe all of this rain is driving you crazy like me.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......