Monday, April 23, 2012

What happened to Spring?

Cold and windy here in SC-a great day to quilt and that's what's happening! I've got this older quilt on the frame that someone's relative made and it's been boxed up and now they want it quilted so they can enjoy it and remember their loved one who pieced it. I'm quilting it with this all over feather pattern called "goosedown".It gives it an "old-fashioned" look.
Also got my chicken quilt quilted and bound.
I love the look after you quilt on plaid fabric. It has so much texture.
Short day today-I've got a quilt meeting tonight. So that means I have to walk the dogs and cook dinner early. I also slept in this morning-it was too cold to get out of bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vivian, I have recently been honored with the Liebster Blog Award, and I would like to pay the same compliment to you. I love your quilting and enjoy reading your blog..... The Liebster Blog award is presented to blogs that the presenter feels are worthy. It is given to "small blogs" - those with fewer than 200 followers. Check out my blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......