Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chickens, I've got chickens!

No not real chickens! I finished my flimsy last night. And......I managed to use up the scraps in a scrappy sashing. I might go ahead and quilt it tonight.
The fancy chicken in the top center is actually a rooster! I like that fabric and my next project will be chickens cut out of that fabric.
Ran this pattern this morning. It's called Modern Squares. I ran it small for this baby quilt but it would look great on a man's quilt if it was a little larger! (That's what she said) Yes-I have The Office on the brain! The last couple weeks I have missed The Office (NBC 9pm Thurs) because I forgot it was Thursday! My dear sweet husband had been reminding me all day -You know it's Thursday! So Happy Thursday to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Your chicks are fabulous. I have a UFO chicken quilt from Buggy Barn that is in my "needs to be quilted" black hole.

    glen

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......