Friday, March 16, 2012

Making room for the new addition.......

It's been on my wish list for a year and I finally took the plunge and bought a serger. I love how easy it is to thread it. I was serging away yesterday!
Years ago a lady at a yard sale gave me a HEAVY steel desk. It had come from the Savannah River Site  . I worked there for 17 years so it was sorta sentimental. It's been in storage in DH's shop. My son is going to help me move it into my sewing room this weekend! I think it will be a nice addition.
.................

This cute baby quilt is on the machine today.
I love the thread and have used it on the last 3 quilts! It really brightens up baby quilts.
Looks like a nice weekend coming.......get out and enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! If you have your serger figured out, you will have to show me how to use mine. I am embarassed it has been sitting unused for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian, I have the exact same serger and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......