Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Monday morning!

Another Monday and another year older! Yesterday was my birthday-glad to have them! This is what I got-now to figure it out!
I'm running two quilts this morning. This is a custom. Lots of SID and "quilting to death".
This Sunbonnet Sue is going in my Etsy shop. I love Sunbonnet Sues! Every little girl needs a Sunbonnet Sue!
I love the border fabric but this is the last of my stash. Slowly working through my stash! I am quilting it with a delicious thread called vanilla milkshake. I have been craving a milkshake all morning! Dh offered to take me for a milkshake last night now I wish I had taken him up on it! 

6 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday to you! This is such a great gift. Both quilts are looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday a day late, as I can see you were spoiled, Lucky you, Many super surprises this year, but only good ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy BD to you. You will love love love the Ipad. I am dying for the new one. When mine crashed last week I was not too too heartbroken, but it revived itself and just had a re-install. I lost everything, including my calendar and my Word Whomp game, which was really bad. But I am surviving. And I hve nothing to do now for the rest of the year! LOL.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday... You will catch on to the Ipad real quick. I gave myself one for Christmas. the only way I would get it. Love the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......