Thursday, March 29, 2012

Etsy find

Now that I have my little shop on Etsy I check it every day. I found this beauty in a vintage shop in New York.
It looks brighter in person. This is the back...
If you hadn't guessed it's the state birds. Here is South Carolina........
When I first started quilting I bought a similar top of Ebay. It was faded but it became a practice piece for Baptist Fans.........
I have been burning the midnight oil lately to get 3 church banners done. Almost! Here's a sneak peak.....
Well -it's only 10pm-I've 2 more hours to go! Working for the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The quilting on the church top is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that was my mothers wedding quilt!! I just had to put it in the bin, it didn't wear as good as others she had.
    Lucky you, you have a treasure there!!!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......