Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy, busy-and loving it!

I dread winter. I hate the cold. If this is global warming-I'll take it (just kidding!). This weather has been great so far. It's hard not to be outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Now for the good stuff!
Finished this quilt for my favorite man quilter! Alvin did a great job on the piecing and I love the colors.
This is a custom quilt I am working on. This is a quilt from my first customer.  I did a Thimbleberries quilt for her in 2004. Time flies when you're having fun!
Also listed a few new quilts in my Etsy shop-like I said busy, busy, busy!
------
Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted. I was beginning to worry about you. Nice tops to quilt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian. I know what you mean, I do not like the cold weather either. We haven't had much of it here either. On the days I put on a long sleeve shirt it is changed to short sleeve by noon. It's cold out there today though. Did you piece that second quilt? It is so pretty!! Have fun stitching!! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hot, and we are freezing!! Never seen it so cold here, but home at last, now to do what you doing!!! QUILTING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......