Thursday, January 19, 2012

There's anew (old) dog in town.

Katie died in September and Trixie has been spoiled rotten since then. Going with me everywhere. Her favorite was Lowe's because I let her go in the store. But sometimes she can't go-- so The Schnauzer Love Rescue had a senior dog they needed a home for. So I adopted Cherry. Her owner had turned her into the shelter 10 months ago and she has been fostered since then. She is the sweetest dog! So this is the new scene here:
 I have been quilting up a storm and then the unthinkable happened. I ran out of top thread and when I rethreaded something was wrong. I fiddled with it for a couple hours, called Gammill (they didn't seem to interested) and so luckily for me (Thank You God) there is a repairman in the area. He's coming tomorrow. There is never a good time to have a problem-but I guess I needed the night off!
I made this quilt last week.
And this one too. These quilts have a lot of quilting on them so I guess my machine needed a night off too!
-----------------
Hope everyone has a good weekend! And I hope I'm back to work by then!

3 comments:

  1. Contests on adopting Cherry! She is such a lucky dog.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Wow- a new feature on blogger! Hello Glen!

      Delete

What my friends are saying.......