Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back in the saddle..........almost

Two weeks ago I was busy quilting and getting ready for a routine gallbladder surgery. Last week I was in the ER because I had extreme pain and had passed out in the doctor's office. Luckily you can see the ER from his office and it was a short trip over! Today I am not 100%-more like 80%- and I tire easily but I am thankful.  Thankful that I have friends and family who took care of me. Thankful that the "surprise" tumor they found on my gallbladder was benign and completely removed. Thankful for my customers who have been very understanding. Thankful to God for my health. And thankful to be back quilting-doing what I love to do!
I loaded this quilt and am quilting it today. It's mine to go in my Etsy store.
                                              Life is good.

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you had to go through all that, but very thankful that you are back to quilting!! Try to take it easy for awhile. :)
    That is one beautiful quilt!! I love the fabric and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Vicki....so pleased you are OK and getting back to everyday life....it's a blessing we don't know what's around the corner...Hope you go from strength to strength!

    Best Wishes
    Kay in Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are OK now. It must have been very scarey for you and your family. Hope you will be better than ever soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you came through the ordeal well. And that they found it early enough to operate.

    You are one lucky girl and we are lucky to have you back in the saddle again!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your road to recovery is progressing nicely. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like life is good. Glad all is working well. Take care of yourself. I'm sure your customers will understand. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you are doing better. dont do too much too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vivian, I am so glad you are on the mend, and that the tumor was benign!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......