Monday, September 12, 2011

Ships Ahoy!

Working on this beachy quilt today.  Puts me in the mood to go to the beach! We are going back to Edisto beach in a few weeks and............ we are taking Trixie! I don't think she will be too impressed with the ocean!

This is what I did this weekend while watching football. These triangles were cut with the Accuquilt but they are still not perfect. I'm sure it's operator error. Luckily I know the quilter and she can "quilt it out"!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the anchor motif! That will really be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anchor is beautiful! What a perfect pattern for that lighthouse fabric.

    LOL. that last statement is too funny.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you beachy quilt is going to be soooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......