Friday, September 16, 2011

Funky Friday

This is on the longarm today. The quilting pattern is Funky Aztec-it looks great on this quilt!
Also pulling stash to make some table runners. I have GOT to use this fabric!
I cannot live long enough to sew up all this fabric. The women in my family usually live to be 96-100, so you can imagine how much fabric I have! My Mom told me this week that my Dad's Aunt turned 104 this week.
------
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are going with our DS and DIL to the Clemson game. I hope the sun comes out and the team shows up!

4 comments:

  1. Yep...gotta use up that fabric but I think I am in the same boat as you...too much fabric for my life time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that 30 lb gall bladder!! LOL!

    Glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellllllllll, the team really did show up. Goooooo Tigers---That's the Clemson Tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they showed up!! Had a great time -you can't beat the experience of Death Valley!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......