Friday, July 22, 2011

To Market, To Market, To Houston

In a prior post here I told you guys about a group challenge I participated in. Well-it has been juried into the Houston quilt show! This will be the first time anything I "sewed" on got into Houston. Still debating if I will go.............
------
This is on the longarm today. Got to love the pinwheels!

 I was the official "picture-taker" for our guild meeting on Tuesday. We always eat good but one of the ladies brought these cheese sausage balls that were great! I definitely didn't need lunch!

P.S. Jeanne-Yes I did get pictures of quilts too!

3 comments:

  1. I love pinwheels and I think I saw feather quilting on it. Yay!

    Congrats on getting into Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Congrats!!!! I have been thinking about going to the Houston Show, now I'll get to see your work- :o)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Which section is yours?

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......