Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New fence

To make it more convenient for clients to get to the studio I had my porch extended and a ramp built on the side. to do this I had to move the fence back. The guys took the fence down yesterday and replaced it today. Yesterday afternoon I went outside with the dogs and Trixie refused to walk around the gate! I don't who was sillier-her waiting patiently for me to open the gate or me OPENING the gate for her to walk through!
-------------
This was quilted yesterday-Don't you love the bright colors! The client picked out the thread and it's perfect for the quilt.
Guess I'd better get back to work---------the UPS guy brought me a package from Fabric.com today. I'll show you my "lovelies" later!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I can just picture that scenario.
    I love the colors in that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs will be dogs, and what a summery quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about the fence. They have some strong habits. Shows you how much you have to work to change a bad one!

    glen: the dog trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like Ranger. you can open the door, but he will only use the doggy door.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......