Sunday, May 8, 2011

A finish

Remember this.....................
Well -it's finally finished. Bound and washed-no label though. :(
It's so big I actually have it wrapped around the door! It's about 80 x 80.
I backed it with orange. If you recall this began when a customer brought in a quilt he had made from watching Simply Quilts........
This is Alvin's quilt. I drew it out on graph paper and a couple months later I have a quilt too!!
-------
It's a birthday present for my son-I don't think he reads my blog but just in case, Happy Birthday Matt!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Too bad it is not MY birthday!
    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really turned out beautiful, just love the center.
    Hope you had a great Mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. turned out great. love the stripe on the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun seeing your Trunk Show at the Carolina Pine quilter's meeting tonight. Hope that you had a safe journey home. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......