Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally second baby quilt done!

Finally got around to piecing and quilting the second baby quilt! It's NOT the same material as the first because I could not find the material! SHEESH!!
This was the first.
This is a quilt I quilted this week-love the colors-so pretty! DH has been gone for most of the week and I have been de-cluttering while watching Hoarders! Really- I was cutting out fabric and placing all my scraps in a pile for later until Hoarders came on and into the trash they went!!  Less is more!
The wind blew this chair over on the deck -so BooBoo made good use of it! I have pics of BooBoo with my oldest son when he was in kindergarten and he will be 27 next month. That makes BooBoo a pretty old cat!  I just try to keep her happy.
Finally, let me wake up Trixie-the popcorn man is home! DH makes them popcorn at night! I think we are all spoiled. Hope you have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Totally spoiled! Those babies on that quilt are too cute!
    glen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I love the babies. And BooBoo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice quilt....I love the pics of the animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. scraps make great quilts and I am just around the bend. Would love to take them off your hands. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......