Thursday, April 21, 2011

Can I make it?

For many many years I have given my boys this Biggie Ear rabbit for Easter. Now I have a DIL-so she gets one too! I have mailed a Biggie Ear to Iraq and to Afghanistan. But every year I have broken down and eaten one of the bunnies before Easter and had to go out and search for another one at the last minute! So far so good -only 3 more days and the bunnies are still in the box. But I am getting a little desperate!  :)
------
On the quilting front I worked all day on the custom quilt from the last post-hopefully I will finish tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who commented about my medical procedure-feeling much better today!

9 comments:

  1. How funny! Yes, stay strong! You can always make yourself something else to eat - chocolate, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Carrie was little I would buy her those plastic shoes that were so cute for little girls in place of a lot of candy. It became a tradition. until she got too big for them and we could not find adult sizes.

    And the other thing she got was tickets to the Sesame Street Live! Every easter we both think about the Jelly Shoes and the Sesame Street Tickets. And sigh......

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. this year I made fabric chocolate bunnies,to keep from eating them myself.stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute...they do look delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't, I ate about a pound of Easter Chocolate this week, But I saved the Bunnies for Easter Sunday!!!TG the boys came over to pick theirs up. Eight chocolate bunnies stuffed with little chocolates was to tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your surgery went well. As always beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. UPDATE: The bunnies survived and went to their new homes! A small victory for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, J.O. what have you been up to, hope the storms were not to close by and that you are OK,

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......