Friday, March 4, 2011

Katie

Well I have had Katie for 3 years today. This is my favorite pic  of her. It's hard to get a picture of her because she runs when she sees a camera. She still snaps and tries to bite. You might remember she had to have all but 4 teeth removed last year. The next time I took her to the vet for her annual checkup she was snapping and trying to bite the tech who was holding her for her shots. The tech just kept laughing at her because it likes being gummed  not bitten (her 4 teeth are in the back of her mouth). It has definitely taken some of the fire out of her! She still loves to chase tennis balls but she is definitely slowing down. We think she is between 13-14 years old.
----
I have been quilting and sewing a lot. I also have been de-cluttering (watching Hoarders will get you in the mood to THROW stuff away!) Looks like a great weekend ahead.............. remember to make time for fun each day!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Katie! LOL. I love that picture!

    Glad she is doing well, even without teeth. It is amazing how dogs just adjust to stuff. After Maxie had the stroke he was deaf. He never missed a beat, took it in stride and lived like he always had.

    I would have needed accomodations.......many accommodations.

    glen

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......