Thursday, February 10, 2011

No snow--yeah!

We missed the snow this time! I walked the dogs at 6am and it was flurries (and very pretty!) but now at 11 the sun is shining and the birds are singing.
This is a new pattern I quilted yesterday if you just gotta see some snow! It's called Snowy Day. The front of the quilt is gorgeous and after it returns to it's owner I can show it!
This is on the longarm today. Love the colors  -it's quilting up nicely.
----
I'm in a rental. I took my car in Monday to have some warranty work done-bushings or something. Picked it up as the dealership was closing and I didn't think I was going to get home. It felt like I was riding in a bucket! Called back and told the guy and he said bring it in. I could tell he thought I was crazy!! Got there and he sarcastically said ,"the service manager is going to ride with you and see IF he can hear a noise." Great-hop in!  He agreed I was driving a bucket. So Enterprise picked me up and I hope they can get it right this time!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you can get your car back soon....love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get your car back soon, too. I had to have a rental in Oct, when some guy rear ended me, after the sit and sew at the state fair. wan on the way home. We had about 1/2 inch of snow, but like you sun by 11.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the snowflakes, can't wait to see the other side of the snow storm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a David Hudson pattern? Love it -- can't wait to see the front of the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow flakes are gorgeous! Perfect for that white back. We had a few flakes, few and far between here in Baton Rouge. Nothing stuck but it was 24 degrees last night. And again tonight I think.

    I took my SUV in because the driver's window wouldn't roll down. Guess how much it costs to make it go down? $450.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the snowflake pattern and your quilting is so nice! Sorry about your car, I hope you get it back soon and it is running better. Your lucky it misbehaved with shop person in the car, most times it wants to act properly with someone else around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the pattern from? I have recently retrofitted my gammill with a statler and trying to learn very quickly how to use it having hand guided for over four years.
    Why is it that when women complain about cars it is always our fault!!!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......