Monday, January 3, 2011

working Monday

Been a busy day!  I drank 2 cups of coffee last night ---so at 3am I am fully awake! I get up clean the kitchen , clean out a closet, do laundry, etc.......At 5:30 I wake up the snoring furbabies for their morning walk ( I am so cruel!). Anyway -I got a lot done including a lot of quilting on this quilt. This pic was taken early this morning so it's mainly just the quilt being stabilized. It's a beautiful quilt!

When I finish this customer's quilt I am going to quilt some of my own. I thought it might be fun to document the progress from loading the quilt, the design process, the quilting, the crying and frogging, and the finished quilt.
------
Hope everyone had a great day-I'm off to watch some football!

4 comments:

  1. You sure did get alot done...that quilt is absoutely gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful quilt. I'm like you about waking and not being able to get back to sleep, but I'm limited to my sewing room as anywhere else I worked, no one would sleep. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just never go to sleep. But I get nothing done, I am playing on the computer or watching some stupid show on TV at 3 AM.

    Gorgeous quilt. Just beautiful.

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I crashed and burned that night! Guess I'm getting old! :)

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......