Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new pattern

Isn't this a pretty pattern! It's called Full Feathers. It really covers well . Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy.
This is the next one up. It's for a trunk show that my Mom and I do.  I think I am going to quilt squiggly lines in the background like I did for my sunflower quilt.
The borders are so busy and the backing fabric is busy too so I'm thinking stippling will add a lot of  texture.
Any ideas let me know?  I don't want to spend a lot of time because it is not a "show quilt". Now to load it................

5 comments:

  1. Whew! Those squiggly lines don't take long? I'd think they'd take forever. But, I'm in a domestic machine. Love the full feathers. They do really cover well. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my kind of little quilt, love the sunflower, and a great job quilting, never would have thought about doing it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm re-thinking the squiggly lines!! They don't take that long and it's pretty mindless quilting-but I need to learn how to do "trim" on the computer so I've changed up the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see. feathers are so nice, soon I will try, but have to PPP allot more

    ReplyDelete
  5. The feathers are beautiful. I should really ship you about 437 quilts to quilt for me. Mon cher, I got a lot of work to do.....

    glen

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......