Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Well- I guess we all survived the holidays! this is what I have been doing the last week.
I've got about an hour more work on it ( some SID) and then it ships to Maine!
This is the view from my window. Last week the ground was covered with snow! Yesterday it was a balmy 68 and I worked on raking some more leaves! Just felt great to be outside! Also -for the football fans- I went to my first bowl game on Friday! Unfortunately the Clemson football team didn't show up until the 4th quarter and by then it was too late! :(  It was still great to go!!
-----
I've got big plans for 2011 and none of them include dieting!! YEAH! Hope you've picked your WORD for next year or made your resolutions because the new year is here!

2 comments:

  1. Your quilting is just lovely, the person in Maine will totally love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian. I love the quting on this one!! Mary in the mountains

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......