Thursday, December 23, 2010

Guild challenge

The quilt guild I belong to is having a UFO challenge for 2011. The grand prize is a sewing machine and there will be monthly prizes. I have spent the last couple days going thru my UFO's. Believe me there is a reason that a lot of these tops are UFO's!! I have several old tops that I think came from estate sales but I can't remember! I'm going to try to quilt them up and then use them. I got all the backs sewn together so they are ready to be quilted.
This should last us a lifetime!
---
I hope everyone is ready for Christmas! I am ready for the new year and SPRING!!
--------

This is my favorite video -I took a class with Mavis of QuiltBird Studio and had a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite also, just makes your day when you play it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I think I will enjoy it again!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......