Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I look forward all year to my Mama's dressing and it was definitely worth it!! The weather was gorgeous here in SC Thursday. Spent time playing ball with the furbabies  and enjoying the weather! I also got a lot done on this quilt. I got all the freehand done and now it has been moved to the Statler to do this block.
If it was my quilt I would probably quilt this in hot pink!!  No shopping here -didn't want to fight the crowds! I am going to Jo-Ann's tomorrow -my Mother wants some batting.  Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. What a fun quilt! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color, is that metalic thread? looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! No it's Signature cotton thread-they have so many new colors that I have started using their thread a lot. The LA's like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivian.... I too like the colour and the quilt. Love simple patterns like this so the quilting shows. I like the Signature thread also, it quilts up so nice, no tension problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your quilting, your freehand design is so pretty. Your stitches look very nice too. Do you quilt with or without a stitch regulator? I'll have to try the Signature thread, I like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivian, beautiful quilting! I reLly love this pattern, too! Can you tell me the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......