Friday, October 1, 2010

First for me

The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service
Clicked on this link from another quilters blog and got this warning. Wonder what their quilts look like? I passed -so I guess I will never know!

this is the G -rated quilt I am working on today!
It looks like SC will have a gorgeous weekend! Hope it's nice in your neck of the woods!

4 comments:

  1. How odd, I never thought of R or X rated quilting blogs before... guess to each their own. Enjoy your weekend its raining here, but is suppose to be great weather Saturday and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your "G" rated quilts, lol. It is comforting to know I can click on your link without seeing a nude body lounging on one of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha -MaryBeth I hadn't thought about it like that!! The worst you will see here is a dog laying on the quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would have looked......snicker, snicker

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......