Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing catch-up..

Citizen Sam quilt off the frame this morning! today and the rest of the week I will be trying to catch-up. Why? Because last week I was waking up to this....
isn't it beautiful? We rented a house at Edisto Beach for a few days. I picked the smallest house I could find with ocean view-and it was perfect!
We rented bikes and rode them twice a day for about an hour each time. But we both still gained about 2 pounds! I guess it was the food --grits with every meal!!  So-I'm off to ride my bike then get back to work!
   Hope everyone had a great weekend.........

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I could use a few days at the beach. Welcome back and get to work!!! Just kidding. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow....what a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lane and Barb-it was a lot of fun but it sure wears you out to go off like that!! I guess I just like to stay home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were is Edisto Beach ??? Love the ocean, was in Maine last fall and want to go back next year. So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......