Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy week.........

And I still have one more day to go! This is the back of a quilt that just came off the machine. I wish I could say I have been quilting a lot but no I am running around like a chicken!
--
Our guild is having a silent auction next month where you bring handmade items and people bid on them. You don't have to make them -you can buy them. That's what I did! Check out this cute  business card holder. It's so neat!!
And you can see where I got it from.
--
No all week I thought next week was the last week in August and I was waaaaay behind on my work, on my fair entries,  and other obligations. Then I noticed the computer screen said Aug 20. Hey that gives me a whole week that I didn't know I had! DUH. It's hard to be blonde!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the quilting design on the blue quilt. Is it a pantograph? And if so, what is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete

What my friends are saying.......